10 Best Rated Nonstick Cookware Reviews 2016
Nonstick cookware combines quality, efficiency and sense of elegance for kitchens at home, restaurants, or catering institutions. All cooking sets made with nonstick materials are easy to use, help to save energy, and guarantee you top results. Today, many nonstick cookwares are designed by different companies and sent to retail stores for sale. They are available in varied sizes, shapes, sizes and designs for higher energy efficiency and results. To advance one’s kitchen theme, it might be important to select the color and shape that matches with personal aspirations. For greater assurance of higher value for money, read through these nonstick cookware reviews that detail their features, functions, and effectiveness.
What is Nonstick Cookware
- 1 Top Rated Nonstick Cookware Sets 2016
- 2 How to choose the right nonstick cookware
- 3 Conclusion
Nonstick cookware is a type of kitchenware designed using special non sticking coating that enables food to cook without sticking to the surface. It, therefore, lets you cook with less fat and takes shorter time on cleaning. Though nonstick surfaces were initially made from PTFE materials, health and environmental concerns have made manufacturers shift to more effective technology materials such as silicon, anodized aluminum, and enameled cast-iron when designing nonstick cookware.
Top Rated Nonstick Cookware Sets 2016
#1 Anolon Advanced,11-Piece
This is one of the best nonstick cookware with a modern design to deliver top quality and elegance. It consists of 11 pieces made from complex palette of bronze on the outer parts and chocolate inner parts with a tulip shape. The design of heavy gauge and extra hardened materials provide the user with good heat distribution for an enthralling cooking experience. Because of its high quality, the set is sold with a life limited warranty for all clients.
Handles for all the 12 pieces are designed from Anolon Suregrip that makes it easy to handle when preparing meals. They are also carefully riveted to prevent to maintain their elegance and durability. Even when preparing foods using high temperatures, you can rest assured of total safety. The surfaces of the handle and entire set are carefully finished with a lovely smooth appearance ease in cleaning and healthy cooking.
If you love heating food in the oven, nonstick cookware reviews indicate that the set is designed and tested to withstand high temperatures of up to 206°C/400°F. To give your kitchen a better touch of elegance, they have clear break resistance glass covers. This allows you to constantly monitor the progress of food without removing the cover. Therefore, cooking pressure and heat will not be lost.
#2 Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II, 10-Piece, Orange
Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized cookware is a representation of well thought of model that brings together style and durability. It is one of the best nonstick cookware and comprises of 10 pieces cookware set that include 1 & 2 quart covered saucepans, six-quart covered stockpot, and three-quart sauté with covers. The set is also sold with 10’’ & 8.5’’ skillets.
The design from extra hardened anodized material makes it easy to spread heat evenly to all parts when cooking. Besides, nonstick cookware reviews reveal that both inside and outer parts have a nonstick coating that makes food release easy and enjoyable. The design also features strong and comfortable handles. They are firmly riveted and well rubberized to assure the user of complete safety and comfort. From the materials to the design of every part, the entire cookware is dishwasher safe for enhanced convenience whether cooking at home or in a restaurant.
The set has tight-fitting glass lids that make it possible to check food cooking inside without removing them. Therefore, you will not release pressure that is necessary for faster cooking of food. Inside the oven, every piece is designed to withstand high temperatures of up to 350°F. Whether it is in the oven, microwave or on top of your hot gas stove, the cookware is comfortable to use and guarantees top results.
#3 WearEver C943SF,15-Piece, Red
WearEver C943SF Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE / PFOA Free Dishwasher Safe Cookware set comprises of 15 pieces designed from heavy aluminum and strengthened with a coat of ceramic. These make the pieces highly resistant to stains to maintain a lovely outlook and, therefore, one of the best nonstick cookware. Whether the pieces are machine washed or cleaned manually, they get clean fast and maintain their lovely allure for their entire lifespan.
To make cooking ideal and enjoyable, every piece in the set has a heavy aluminum base that facilitates equal heat distribution. Whether preparing veggies, fish or bacon among other foods, even heat distribution makes it easy to heat every section simultaneously. The set can be used to prepare food using all methods of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying and others except induction.
To make the user more comfortable when preparing food, nonstick cookware reviews point that the set has silicon hands handles that are soft and coated for a secure grip. Even when cooking at very high temperatures of up to 350°F, you can still hold the handles and work safely.
To cook healthy meals free of dangerous heavy metals, all the materials used are satisfied to be PFOA, Cadmium, and PTFE free. You can, therefore, enjoy every meal without worrying about the effects of these dangerous heavy metals on family health, clients or the environment.
#4 T-fal E918SC, 12-Piece, Gray
T-fal E918SC Ultimate Hard Anodized twelve piece set is a multipurpose and classic addition to any home or restaurant kitchen. It is one of the best nonstick cookware featuring a unique T-fal thermal-spot to indicate when the pan is heated to the right temperature for cooking. The cook is, therefore, able to save on oil, energy, and get the anticipated taste of the food being cooked.
All the interior of the set is made with nonstick material that is strong, durable, and stain resistant. Because it is scratch resistant, you can comfortably use it together with other metallic utensils whether in a dishwasher or cooking meals. The exterior is made of a hard anodized material for extra durability.
To achieve better cooking results, the set is designed with a TechnoResist Wrap resistant base to prevent wrapping. In addition, the anti-wrap material helps to ensure heat is distributed evenly when cooking. To give every chef a fabulous time in the kitchen, the interior is made from nonstick ProMetal material to help with easy food release and extra durability.
Handles of the set are designed from silicon and riveted evenly for total safety when cooking in open fires or the oven. Nonstick cookware reviews indicate that the lids are made of clear glass for chefs to monitor the progress of cooking food in the chamber. Inside the oven, the cookware can be used safely with temperatures of up to 350°F.
#5 Cuisinart 66-14, 14-Piece
Cuisinart 66-14 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Piece Cookware Set is a unique model designed to last a lifetime. This is one of the best nonstick cookware sets made with extra hardened anodized exterior for higher durability and better performance. To make the set meet all your kitchen needs, the 14 pieces comprise of steamer inserts, pans, and pots.
The interior of this set is designed with top quality nonstick quantanium to guarantee you healthier cooking, better food release, and ease when cleaning. This feature is also crucial for ultimate safety when cooking and cleaning. The handles are designed from stainless steel and carefully riveted for safe handling of the pots and pans even when hot. They also feature special contours to give you better control of the cookware when cooking.
For greater performance, nonstick cookware reviews point that the set is designed with a flavor locking lid made of stainless steel. The lid fits tightly to lock food texture, flavor, and all nutrients when cooking. Chefs will also find pouring easy from the tapered edges. Whether preparing dry or semi-liquid foods, this set presents every chef with the greatest experience.
The cookware set has many uses in the kitchen. In the oven, the safe cooking temperature is 500 °F. It can also be used to cook under boiler, on stoves, and even microwaves. If you want to store the food safely in the freezer, the set is a great option because food will not stick on the surface.
How to choose the right nonstick cookware
When you set out looking for a perfect nonstick cookware set, it is important to have a clear understanding of what you want. Here is a complete buying guide to help you select the best nonstick cookware.
- Establish your cooking needs and experience anticipated: If you are a chef and will be preparing a number of meals as clients order, it is advisable to check for the cookware with many pieces that are easy to use.
- Select the cookware with high durability: Every home owner wants to get durable cookware that can last for many years. You should go for top quality cookware designed to last a lifetime. With such utensils, check for the materials they are made of and life warranties from manufacturers.
- Look for special cookware designed with heavy gauge materials to help with even heat distribution: Great designs for ideal cookware come with extra hardened aluminum bases, porcelain type, or enhanced wrap resistant type. If the utensil can distribute heat evenly, your fish, oatmeal or even turkey among other foods will cook well and faster.
- For extra safety, check for cookware with well-fitted handles: Look for well-designed handles that are fitted firmly on the cookware. For instance, they should have rubber handles to make it easy to hold the cookware even when cooking at high temperatures. For large cooking pots, make sure they feature side handles with contours for better handling.
- Identify cookware capable of cooking at very high temperatures: The temperature required for cooking burns, meat, and nuts are usually very high. Select the cookware that can cook different types of foods at temperatures reaching over 300°F.
- Go for cookware that can also be used to store food in the freezer: At home, some people cook more food and store it in the freezer to use later. Therefore, select the cookware designed from materials such as Hard-Anodized type, stainless steel, or hardened aluminum that are safe and highly effective.
- If you want to monitor cooking progress, identify cookware with transparent lids: With a clear lid, it is possible to monitor the cooking process without removing the lid that results in loss of pressure and flavor.
- Go for stain resistant and scratch free cookware: Because the cooking process exposes cookware to a lot of stains, go for the model made with stain resistant materials. Even when cleaning or mixing the cookware with other metallic materials, they will not lose the original allure they were bought with.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Because you want long lasting cookware, select the type that can be washed easily. For example, a chef will need to regularly clean the cookware when preparing different types of food for clients. Therefore, look or cookware that can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Buy cookware designed from safe materials: Only select cookware made from materials that are authorized and safe for your family. Some of the recommended materials used to make good cookware include enameled cast-iron and anodized aluminum among others.
Nonstick cookware has proven to be among the best in the market because they guarantee fabulous cooking experience, longer lifespan, and value for money. The reviews brought to light many additional features such as classic shapes, thermo-spot indicators, and specialized handles for firm grips when cooking. Get the nonstick cookware of choice and add it to your kitchen for unrivalled elegance.